Monday, January 22, 2007

Desert Blizzard

The term "blizzard" doesn't usually refer to 2 inches of snow, but it does in Arizona. The morning commute was a mess, roads were icy, bridges had to be closed, schools were cancelled. No sand, no salt, no shovels, no snowplows. Here's what we woke up to. This is our street at Cactus Country RV Resort. Ed's van is the white one on the left.



This morning's view of the Santa Catalina Mountains, north of Cactus Country.



All I wanted to do was take pictures this morning. But, hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go. This is Freedom RV in Tucson. I've never seen snow on RVs and (shudder) I hope it's the last time!

1 comment:

Yvon said...

Bonjour Camille & Ed.

I see that a Deset Blizzard is a reality for you.

i write my commentary from your site and your site is on my blog
VIENS FAIRE UN TOUR
http://labalade.blogspot.com/

Come on my blog and make a post please
Yvon