Sunday, December 09, 2007

Meredith Rodney Turns Three

I'm visiting my family in CT this week. Tonight we celebrated my niece Meredith's birthday. She turns three years old tomorrow and I can hardly believe that it's been just over two years since we brought her home from China. Here she is in my arms, wearing a birthday crown made especially for her by her sister, Catherine.



The theme of the party was "Hello Kitty" with an appropriate cake!



I don't know if Meredith made a wish but she did a great job blowing out the candles with her Mom's help (my sister, Marguerite).



After cake it was time to check out the birthday loot...er, gifts.



Here's Grandpa, my dad, holding Catherine, who is 5 1/2 now.



In the aftermath, here are our girls along with Zoe (on Marguerite's lap) and Sarah (far right)who were part of Meredith's adoption group.

No comments: